Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Unparalleled operational efficiency and user flexibility with highly scalable systems
- Advanced compiler, predictable runtime, and debug capabilities
- Offers 20X faster characterization of post-layout netlists
- TÜV SÜD “Fit for Purpose – TCL1” certified to meet ISO 26262 automotive functional safety requirements
Cadence® Virtuoso® Liberate™ AMS mixed-signal characterization solution enables fast and accurate characterization of large mixed-signal macros to create instance-specific memory models for timing, power, and noise.
The cloud-ready Liberate AMS solution extends Cadence’s ultra-fast standard cell and I/O library characterization capabilities to cover large mixed-signal macro blocks such as phase-locked loops (PLLs), data converters (ADCs, DACs), SerDes, high-speed transceivers, and high-speed I/Os. Macro blocks require additional pre-analysis steps in order to make fast and accurate characterization feasible. Leveraging a network of distributed CPUs and utilizing the “hybrid partitioning” technology for optimizing characterization runtime, mixed-signal macros can be characterized quickly and easily with the same accuracy and methods as standard cells, including the generation of timing constraints and modeling of current source models for timing, power, and noise.
- Read article on “Library "Safe Margins"—Are They Really Saving Your Design?”
Automotive TCL1 Certified for ISO 26262
The industry’s first digital implementation and signoff flow to achieve “Fit for Purpose - Tool Confidence Level 1 (TCL1)” certification enables you to meet stringent ISO 26262 automotive safety requirements. The Virtuoso Liberate Characterization Solution is part of the flow covering RTL-to-GDSII implementation and signoff. For information on the safety manuals, Tool Confidence Analysis (TCA) documents, and compliance reports from TÜV SÜD, download the Functional Safety Documentation Kits through Cadence Online Support.
- Automates the creation of standard Liberty models for large mixed-signal macro blocks by automatically capturing the interaction between digital and analog paths to identify latches, flops, and other probe nodes
- Improved throughput comes from “hybrid partitioning” technology, comprised of a full-block view and partitioned sub-block views to characterize large macro blocks efficiently and accurately
- Full-block view is used to characterize power and drive the creation of sub-block partitions
- Integrated with Virtuoso Analog Design Environment, enabling the reuse of test-benches and existing setup to quickly move from circuit design validation into library generation
- Invecas Provides Electromigration-Based Maximum Capacitance Limits for Standard Cell Library Using Cadence Virtuoso Liberate Characterization Solution
- Ultra-Low Voltage SRAM: Addressing the Characterization Challenge
- Characterizing 22FDX Library at GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Faster Timing Characterization of Analog Macros
- Accurate and Faster SoC Signoff with Simulation-Based AMS Characterization
- Liberate MX Product Demonstration
- Statistical Characterization Approach Using Liberate MX with 40nm Low Voltage SRAM
Success Story Video (3)
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview