Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- High-performance simulation of linear and non-linear RF circuits
- Enables verification of designs with complex modulated signals
- Verification of RF designs in context of on- and off-chip passive circuitry
The Cadence® Spectre® RF Option provides numerous RF analyses built on silicon-proven simulation engines in both the time and frequency domain simulation. The wide range of analyses provides design insight and enables verification of broad RF-IC types, including mixers, transceivers, power amplifiers, dividers, switched capacitors, filters, and phase-locked loops (PLLs).
The Spectre RF Option supports extensive noise and distortion analysis technologies. It also provides application-centric analysis, such as wireless analysis for system-level performance evaluation using standard-compliant signal sources. The tight integration into the Cadence Virtuoso® ADE Product Suite enables exhaustive simulation with set-up of multiple tests for multiple conditions.
- Harmonic balance and Shooting Newton engines for high-performance simulation of linear and non-linear RF circuits
- Comprehensive set of analyses for robust RF circuit verification
- Powerful fast envelope modeling technology, standard-compliant sources, and automated set-up and post-processing for wireless analysis
- RF transmission line library, which allows verification of the RF design in the context of on- and off-chip passive circuitry
- Fast, high-capacity simulation of S-parameter data with Cadence Sigrity™ Broadband SPICE® technology
Press Releases (3)
Customers Success (1)
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview