Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Reduced learning curve with a simulator-independent environment
- Maximum efficiency in the script-driven mode
- Accelerated debug process using a variety of built-in analog analysis tools
- Facilitated design correction via easy comparison of pre- and post-parasitic extracted designs
- Quick detection of circuit problems via a clear visualization cockpit
- TÜV SÜD “Fit for Purpose – TCL1” certified to meet ISO 26262 automotive functional safety requirements
Designed to help users create manufacturing-robust designs, the Cadence® Virtuoso® Analog Design Environment is the advanced design and simulation environment for the Virtuoso platform. It gives designers access to a new parasitic estimation and comparison flow and optimization algorithms that help to center designs better for yield improvement and advanced matching and sensitivity analyses. By supporting extensive exploration of multiple designs against their objective specifications, the Virtuoso Analog Design Environment sets the standard in fast and accurate design verification.
Automotive TCL1 Certified for ISO 26262
The industry’s first analog/mixed-signal design implementation and verification flow to achieve “Fit for Purpose - Tool Confidence Level 1 (TCL1)” certification enables you to meet stringent ISO 26262 automotive safety requirements. The flow brings transistor-level designs from creation and simulation through physical implementation and verification using the Virtuoso ADE Product Suite and the Spectre® Circuit Simulation Platform. The Virtuoso ADE Verifier provides design engineers with an integrated means to validate the safety specifications against individual circuit specifications for design confidence. For information on the safety manuals, Tool Confidence Analysis (TCA) documents, and compliance reports from TÜV SÜD, download the Functional Safety Documentation Kits through Cadence Online Support.
Success Story Video (1)
Press Releases (7)
- ケイデンス、TSMC 7nmプロセステクノロジー向けに認証を取得
- Virtuoso Analog Design Environment (ADE)がElectronic Products Magazine社のProduct of the Year賞を受賞！
Customers Success (3)
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview