- System Design and Verification (9)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (8)
- Legato Reliability Solution (7)
- Flows (6)
- Incisive Functional Safety Simulator (3)
- Palladium Z1 Series (3)
- Innovus Implementation System (2)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (2)
- Modus Test Solution (2)
- Protium S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (2)
- Incisive vManager Solution (2)
- Virtuoso Liberate (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (1)
- Circuit Simulation (1)
- Spectre Accelerated Parallel Simulator (1)
- Spectre Circuit Simulator (1)
- Virtuoso AMS Designer (1)
- Digital Design and Signoff (1)
- Conformal Overview (1)
- Equivalence Checker (1)
- Conformal Equivalence Checker (1)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (1)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (1)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (1)
- Flows (1)
- Sigrity What's New (1)
- SI PI Analysis Integrated Solution (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Package Assessment and Extraction Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Base (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Power Aware SI Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Serial Link Analysis Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity SI Base (1)
- PCB Design and Analysis (1)
- Allegro PCB SI (1)
- テスト (1)
- PSpice (1)
- Acceleration and Emulation (1)
- Indago Debug Platform (1)
- JaperGold Verification Platform (1)
- FPGA-based Prototyping (1)
- Protium FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (1)
- Incisive Enterprise Simulator (1)
- OrCAD PCB Design (1)
81 Result(s) Found
This white paper introduces functional safety concepts and reviews how FMEDA is used to identify areas to focus on, to meet the safety metrics and to derive safety requirements.
Design high-speed Automotive Ethernet communication links between advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), Infotainment, cameras, and other electronic control units (ECUs) by leveraging the Cadence Ether...
Cadence has a comprehensive automotive IP portfolio in 16nm FinFET technology. This portfolio enables a host of applications ranging from in-vehicle infotainment, in-cabin electronics, vision subsystems, ...
The Cadence® Legato™ Reliability Solution provides analog designers with the tools they need to manage their design’s reliability throughout the product lifecycle and accelerates simulation time of analog ...
In this white paper, we explore the methodology for performing analog fault simulation of test coverage based on defect-oriented testing. In addition, we look at how the Cadence® Legato™ Reliability Soluti...
Functional Safety Methodologies for Automotive Applications Alessandra Nardi, Software Engineering Group Director, Automotive Solutions, Cadence Antonino Armato, Principal …
Meeting Functional Safety Requirements Efficiently Via Electronic Design Tools and Techniques White Paper
This paper examines the functional safety solutions, showing how Cadence technologies and tools can help engineers efficiently and effectively create safe, reliable products.
This document describes how to approach the software tool qualification outlined in ISO 26262 when developing automotive electrical and electronic systems using Cadence tools. Cadence provides an ISO 26262...
In addition to providing the tools to design innovative new chips, Cadence offers a wealth of proven, tested intellectual property (IP) that can speed the design cycle for tomorrow’s ADAS chip designs with...
Hans Adlkofer, Vice President and Head of Automotive Systems Group at Infineon Technologies AG explains how to shorten the development cycle of complex systems with early software testing. By providing mod...
11 Sep 2019