- System Design and Verification (288)
- Digital Design and Signoff (200)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (164)
- PCB Design and Analysis (145)
- Innovus Implementation System (70)
- Simulation and Testbench Verification (61)
- Palladium XP Series (57)
- IC Package Design and Analysis (55)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (53)
- Silicon Signoff (51)
- Incisive Enterprise Simulator (50)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (50)
- Palladium Z1 Series (46)
- Incisive Specman Elite (41)
- Acceleration and Emulation (39)
- PCB Layout (35)
- Block Implementation (34)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (34)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (33)
- Formal and Static Verification (33)
- Allegro PCB Designer (32)
- Circuit Design (32)
- Protium FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (30)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite (29)
- Incisive vManager Solution (28)
- Virtuoso Analog Design Environment (27)
- Modus Test Solution (27)
- Circuit Simulation (26)
- Synthesis (26)
- Library Characterization (25)
- Flows SDV (25)
- SI PI Analysis integrated solution (25)
- SI PI Analysis Integrated Solution (24)
- Physical Verification System (24)
- Sigrity SystemSI (24)
- FPGA-based Prototyping (24)
- Xcelium Parallel Simulator (21)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (21)
- Software-driven Verification (20)
- テスト (20)
- Layout Design (20)
2,329 Result(s) Found
FPGA-based prototyping certainly isn’t new. And our needs for early firmware and software development, memory modeling, and advanced data capture haven’t gotten any better—if anything, they have gotten wor...
19 Sep 2019
革新的なマルチフィジックステクノロジー、急成長しているシステム解析 および設計市場へのケイデンスの対応領域を拡大 … 大規模並列処理により、既存ソリューションと比較し、最大１０倍高速化 過渡および定常状態解析により高精度な電気・熱の協調シミュレーションが可能 有限要素法および数値流体力学を統合したシステム解析環境 ケイデンスのIC・パッケージ・PCB …
18 Sep 2019
A coupled-electro-thermal RDS(ON) (drain to source ON resistance) co-analysis methodology for Power MOSFET is proposed. The methodology contains two functional modules: 1) physical field solvers and 2) equ...
With the Celsius Thermal Solver, design teams now have access to the electronic industry’s first complete electrical-thermal co-simulation solution.
The Cadence Celsius Thermal Solver is the first thermal analysis technology designed for both the electrical and mechanical engineer. Electrical engineers can extend power integrity analysis to include fas...
In this week's Whiteboard Wednesdays video, Be Gu introduces Celsius™ Thermal Solver, a new tool employing finite element analysis (FEA) techniques for thermal analysis of electronic systems. Ben explains...
16 Sep 2019
This paper investigates a typical laptop three-dimensional time-dependent CFD simulation model with a focus on the SSD detailed model within ANSYS Icepak.
View the latest agenda in the mobile app … Conference Agenda - Wednesday September 18, 2019 Welcome Coffee and Registration - Networking and Designer Expo Keynotes Anirudh Devgan …
In this week's Whiteboard Wednesdays video, Tom Hackett explains the need for electrical-thermal co-simulation based on finite element analysis (FEA) to support SoC designs utilizing advanced packaging met...
13 Sep 2019
In this week's Whiteboard Wednesdays video, Tom Hackett continues his introduction to finite element analysis (FEA) and the important role it can play in electronics deign. For a detailed explanation of th...
13 Sep 2019