Length : 1/2 day
Click here for Course Preview.
For classroom delivery, this course is taught as half day session (4 hours).
In this course, you explore techniques to increase your productivity using all the assisted features in the Create Wire family of commands in Virtuoso® Layout Suite XL. You use the different degrees of automation to route wires using the existing connectivity information. You use the smart auto via feature, and explore the Show Preview, and Show Hints options.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Analyze the basic concepts and settings in wire creation
- Create and modify the wires
- Explore the assisted wires creation
- Use the smart auto via feature (Optional Appendix)
Software Used in This Course
- Virtuoso Layout Suite XL
- IC 6.1.7
Modules in this Course
- Basic Concepts and Settings in Wire Creation
- Creating and Modifying Wires
- Assisted Wires Creation
- Smart Auto Via (Optional Appendix)
- Layout Design Engineers
- Layout CAD Managers
You must have:
- Experience with layout design.
- Knowledge of schematic symbols and MOS devices.
- A basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
Or you must have completed the following courses:
System Requirements for Online Courses
- For system requirements click here
- Cadence software as listed above installed and licensed