The Cadence® Genus™, Innovus™, and Tempus™ solutions have a lot of shared functionality, but different legacy user interfaces (UIs) meant that to do the same thing you often had to do something different.
Join Cadence® Education Services and Vinita Nelson for our free one-hour live webinar:
Introduction to the Cadence Stylus Common UI for Digital Implementation
Stylus Common UI brings the “us” tools together—providing a next-generation synthesis-to-signoff flow with a consistent set of commands, objects, reports, metrics, and flows across the tools, Stylus Common UI.
- Enables script reuse
- Improves data exchange between products
- Provides consistent behavior for core commands
- Enhances learning and use of tool features
The webinar covers:
- What is Stylus Common UI and why did Cadence develop it?
- How to invoke and use Stylus Common UI
- Important and useful features of Stylus Common UI
- Key ways that Stylus Common UI is different from the default UI