Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Lets you run full bus simulations in hours instead of days
- Retains transistor-level accuracy
- Generates IBIS 6.0 power-aware models
- Part of a globally supported SI/PI product family
To keep up with the rapid advances in high-speed interfaces, you need to be able to run accurate, full-bus simulations in hours, instead of days. By converting models from transistor to power-aware IBIS behavioral, Cadence® Sigrity™ Transistor-to-Behavioral Model Conversion (T2B™) can help you meet ever-shorter deadlines by avoiding time-consuming transistor-level simulation and inaccurate non-power-aware IBIS model simulation.
Along with saving you time, the Sigrity T2B solution preserves co-simulation flows that include broadband chip, package and flow models, by giving you output models in IBIS 3.2, 4.2, 5.0, and 6.0 formats, as well as in an accuracy-enhanced Sigrity behavioral model format. Also, the power-aware behavioral driver models generated by the Sigrity T2B solution further ensure accuracy and support highly efficient simulations using Sigrity SPEED 2000™ and Sigrity System SI™ technology, or other compatible simulators such as Spectre® and HSPICE.
- Identifies the root cause of SI/PI issues and verifies fixes
- Improves accuracy of results in flows that use HSPICE and third-party simulators
- Verifies behavioral model accuracy versus the original transistor model with an included time domain simulation wizard
- Accuracy checks are included as part of the model conversion process
- Highly automated and easy to use for those familiar with available IBIS model formats
- All IBIS BIRD95/BIRD98 power-aware effects are included
- Streamlined flow for Sigrity SPEED2000 and SystemSI users
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview