Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Accelerates time to design success while lowering cost of end products
- Provides pre- and post-layout signal-integrity analysis within constraint-driven flow
- Reads and writes directly to Allegro PCB and IC package design database
Integrated with Cadence® Allegro® PCB and IC package design, editing, and routing technologies, Allegro Sigrity™ SI provides advanced SI analysis both pre- and post-layout. Operating early in the design cycle allows for “what if” scenario exploration, sets more accurate design constraints, and reduces design iterations.
Allegro Sigrity SI reads and writes directly to the Allegro PCB and IC package design database for fast and accurate integration of results. It provides a SPICE-based simulator and embedded field solvers for extraction of 2D and 3D structures. It supports transistor-level and behavioral I/O modeling, including power-aware IBIS 5.0 model generation. Parallel bus and serial channel architecture can be explored pre-layout to compare alternatives, or post-layout for a comprehensive analysis of all associated signals.
- Performs a wide variety of SI analyses
- Early detection of design errors to increase first-pass success
- Sets accurate constraints quickly and early in the process
- Improves product performance through solution-space exploration
- Explores alternative topologies in the earliest stages
- Generates S-parameters from signal topologies or analyzes signals in S-parameter format
- Generates estimated crosstalk tables to increase design efficiency
- Verifies multiple-board and silicon-package-board signal paths
Conference Paper (3)
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview