Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- An intelligent 3D design view
- Reduces design cycle time and improves product manufacturability
- Can be tightly integrated with Cadence® Allegro® Package Designer or SiP Layout
To effectively design, manage, and verify multi-tier wirebond or stacked-die package designs, Cadence® 3D Design Viewer lets you interact with an accurate 3D model of the physical design and conduct comprehensive wirebond design rule checking. With 3D Design Viewer, you can zoom, pan and rotate the view, as well as select from a set of predefined views, such as top, bottom, or northeast corner.
3D Design Viewer gives you a realistic visualization of how the design will look when fabricated and assembled. You can pan and zoom in on the image from any angle to explore the design in detail. For design reviews, you can also take a snapshot of the screen and use the built-in annotation tools to add shapes, arrows, and text. 3D Design Viewer also provides interactive 3D wirebond design rule checking.
- Displays 3D solid model interactive visualization of designs
- Enables markups of snapshots for design reviews
- Provides 3D wirebond DRC using XML-based rule decks
- Allows users to define, modify, and assign new wirebond profiles
- Allows visualization of substrate cavities and molding compound