Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Automates and optimizes reticle frame design synthesis and associated wafer layout
- Automates multi-die reticle building with optimizations for scribability
- Automates multi-layer reticle optimization, generating customized paperwork to increase productivity and ensure documentation consistency among modules
Cadence® MaskCompose Reticle and Wafer Synthesis Suite consists of a series of software modules that speed production and reduce errors in the tapeout flow. The modules work in concert to provide new levels of automation and efficiency, which includes automating the generation of frame/scribe databases, fracture rules, jobdecks, order forms, wafer maps, and customized paperwork to fulfill customer or supplier requirements. These design-to-manufacturing flow innovations reduce mask-making cycle times and cost while accelerating time to market.
The MaskCompose suite has a wide range of features that together can enhance your design-to-manufacturing flow:
- Offers a drag-and-drop placement method for semi-automatic customization of frame or wafer layout
- Prepares fracture rules
- Automatically generates PG jobdecks
- Accepts and outputs industry-standard formats
The Cadence MaskCompose suite allows us to rapidly generate in a highly automated way reticles, optimized wafer maps, mask order forms, and other necessary fab documentation for our customers’ designs.
Karl Lange, Vce President, Sales and Marketing, Altis
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview