Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Reduces the risk of silicon re-spins by providing complete verification coverage
- Detects low-power implementation errors early in the design cycle
- Verifies multi-million-gate designs much faster than traditional gate-level simulation
- Closes the RTL-to-layout verification gap using low-power equivalence checking
- Decreases the risk of missing critical bugs through independent verification technology
- Enables power intent creation and integration, without having to become a power format expert
Cadence® Conformal® Low Power enables the creation and validation of power intent in the context of a design. Conformal technology combines low-power equivalence checking with structural and functional checks to enable full-chip verification of power-efficient designs.
Optimizing designs for leakage and dynamic power helps designers reduce energy consumption and packaging costs. These advanced low-power design methods can also complicate the verification task, introducing risk during synthesis and physical implementation.
Full-chip, gate-level simulation is not a practical or scalable methodology for verifying today’s large, complex designs. Conformal low power enables designers to create power intent, then verify and debug multi-million-gate designs without simulating test vectors. It combines low-power structural and functional checks with world-class equivalence checking to provide superior performance, capacity, and ease of use.
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview