Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Fast loading of large amounts of simulation data
- Efficient data visualization
- Refresh plotting
- Customizable calculator
Providing optimized display, measurement, analysis, and debug of your simulation results, Cadence® Virtuoso® Visualization and Analysis is a waveform display and analysis tool that efficiently and thoroughly analyzes the performance of your analog, RF, and mixed-signal designs.
Integrated with the industry-leading Virtuoso custom design platform, Virtuoso Visualization and Analysis provides a comprehensive set of capabilities to display, measure, analyze, and debug simulation results. The tool will also help you create documentation for design reviews. Developed using the latest software technologies, Virtuoso Visualization and Analysis is optimized for fast loading of large datasets.
- High-performance waveform database optimized for fast loading of large amounts of simulation data
- Extensive mixed-signal display capabilities for efficient data visualization
- Single waveform tool for all Virtuoso simulators
- Seamless integration with the industry-leading Virtuoso custom design platform
- Refresh plotting (customized waveform display set-up and refresh with new data set after each simulation)
- SKILL® and OCEAN programming for complex user-developed post-processing scripts
- Customizable calculator with a rich set of functions and features
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview