Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Enables ultra-fast throughput to complete library validation overnight on a small number of multi-core computers
- For library providers, assures the library quality before the library is shipped
- For library users, allows cross-checking of the incoming library and provides a clear understanding of the impact of any changes due to revisions of extracted cell netlists or process models
- Ensures coverage of all function descriptions, necessary timing, noise, power, leakage arcs, and states in the input library directly against the transistor-level circuit
The Cadence® Virtuoso® Liberate™ LV library validation solution provides a comprehensive library validation system including function equivalence and data consistency checking, revision analysis, and correlation with various electrical analysis tools for timing, noise, and power.
The Liberate LV solution provides a collection of utilities for validating libraries, including functional equivalence checking, data consistency checking, revision analysis, and correlation with various electrical analysis tools for timing, noise, and power. The Liberate LV solution provides the means to validate and verify the final library to ensure consistency, completeness, and accuracy.
- Read article on “Library "Safe Margins"—Are They Really Saving Your Design?”
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview