Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Provides 10X-100X the single-thread performance (10X over the Spectre baseline) with out-of-box SPICE accuracy and convergence
- Enables high-precision simulation for large, post-layout analog designs and subsystems that have a high ratio of passive to active devices—without compromising accuracy
- Delivers scalable performance with a multi-core architecture, allowing higher levels of analog design integration and verification
- Uses foundry-certified device models (common across all simulation engines in the Virtuoso Multi-Mode Simulation solution) to ensure silicon-accurate analog designs
Scalable performance and capacity—at full Spectre accuracy—for complex analog, RF, and mixed-signal blocks and subsystems with tens of thousands of devices.
The Cadence® Spectre® Accelerated Parallel Simulator performs advanced SPICE-accurate simulation for faster convergence on design goals while offering scalable performance and capacity. It is tightly integrated with the Cadence Virtuoso® custom design platform, allowing engineers to capture and pass design intent in the same environment, and it provides all the transistor-level analysis capabilities of the Spectre Circuit Simulator.
The proprietary full-matrix solving technology in the Spectre Accelerated Parallel Simulator delivers unparalleled scalability and multi-threading capability using modern multi-core compute platforms. These features and more ensure precise simulation without sacrificing accuracy of results.
Press Releases (7)
- Cadence Collaborates with TSMC to Advance 7nm FinFET Plus Design Innovation
- Cadence Announces Legato Memory Solution, Industry’s First Integrated Memory Design and Verification Solution
- Cadence Design Tools Certified for TSMC 7nm Design Starts and 10nm Production
- Cadence and Intel Collaborate to Release 14nm Library Characterization Reference Flow for Customers of Intel Custom Foundry
- TSMC Adopts Cadence Solutions for 16nm FinFET Library Characterization
- ARM Implements the Cadence Library Characterization Solution for Advanced Node Foundation IP Development
- Cadence Characterization Solution for Complex Multi-bit Cells Delivers Power and Performance Benefits for Yamaha
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview