Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Reduced learning curve with a simulator-independent environment
- Maximum efficiency in the script-driven mode
- Accelerated debug process using a variety of built-in analog analysis tools
- Facilitated design correction via easy comparison of pre- and post-parasitic extracted designs
- Quick detection of circuit problems via a clear visualization cockpit
Designed to help users create manufacturing-robust designs, the Cadence® Virtuoso® Analog Design Environment is the advanced design and simulation environment for the Virtuoso platform. It gives designers access to a new parasitic estimation and comparison flow and optimization algorithms that help to center designs better for yield improvement and advanced matching and sensitivity analyses. By supporting extensive exploration of multiple designs against their objective specifications, the Virtuoso Analog Design Environment sets the standard in fast and accurate design verification.
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview