Cadence® Online Support puts the help you need within easy reach – around the clock, seven days a week. Locate the latest software updates, case and Cadence Change Request information, technical documentation, articles, and more. Cadence Online Support allows access to thousands of documents and a host of other features including:
Cadence Online Support preferences help you get precisely the information you need, when you need it. You can:
- Update your contact profile
- Set up preferences for specific products and features
- Request email notifications when new documents are added to the knowledge database
- Request software update notifications when new or update releases are ready for download
Full site search capabilities
- Cadence Online Support lets you search more than 65,000 technical articles, notifications, software updates, and product documents that give you step-by-step instructions on how to solve known problems. A variety of search features are provided, allowing you to: search within specific documents types or products; describe a problem to generate a list of troubleshooting solutions; browse for documents by specific product.
Service Request submission and management
- Interact directly with Cadence Global Customer Support on your reported issues. You are provided the ability to submit issues and questions to our global support team, track the resolution of your issue, and interact during the resolution process. As you enter a new case, Cadence Online Support searches in the background for existing articles that address your issue. You may also attach a test case or other supporting documentation to the case to speed up problem resolution.
- If a Cadence Change Request (CCR) was submitted to enhance or modify a Cadence product, you will find the status by navigating through the associated case.
- Want up-to-date information when a new product base or update release is made? Subscribe to the Software Update Notification to receive email notification of new software updates. You can also order software on DVD. For additional information on downloading software, go to Downloads.
As a Cadence customer with a valid maintenance contract, you can easily set up your online support account, update your profile, define your preferences, and start taking advantage of the many benefits of Cadence online support.
Please click here to access Cadence Online Support and register to set up your account. If you are new to Cadence Online Support or want to leverage its many benefits even further, please refer to our downloadable Getting Started guide with a link to a video overview.