- Faster time to silicon success
- Quick access to EDA tools, support, and methodologies in a private chamber for designs incorporating the Arm® Cortex®-M0, Cortex-M3, and Cortex-A5 processors
In collaboration with Arm’s DesignStart program, Cadence offers a Hosted Design Solutions Enablement Program to accelerate your time-to-silicon with increased productivity, flexibility, and support. These products and services let you meet design requirements whether you are a start-up company or a large enterprise company seeking to exploit the volume cost benefits of an SoC.
Arm DesignStart provides low cost and easy access to Arm Cortex-M0, Cortex-M3, and Cortex-A5 CPU IP for custom SoC design, while Cadence Hosted Design Solutions provides fast and easy access to secure customer private chambers, EDA software, servers, storage, IP, and services for rapid design start.
Jumpstart Your Designs
How do you sign up?
- Simply register for the Arm DesignStart program. DesignStart provides three clear routes for application-optmized designs:
- Your registration for the DesignStart program will be reviewed by Arm, and you will be contacted if the application is approved
- Once approved, information on how to register for Cadence Hosted Design Solutions will be provided
- Registered users approved by Cadence may be offered time-limited access to a trial Hosted Design Solution for evaluation purposes, including self-guided demonstration of an Arm Cortex-M0-based mixed-signal SoC design
Click here to register for Cadence Hosted Design Solution now.