- Access to large variety of skills through dedicated core team
- Combination of design experience and methodology knowledge
- Know-how transfer to your designers and CAD teams
- Long-term relationship (informal knowledge, alignment of goals)
- Life-cycle support (planning, development, operation, and maintenance)
- Efficient and quick response time (collaboration infrastructure)
- Proven generic solution components (VCAD productivity IP)
Cadence® Virtual Integrated Computer-Assisted Design (VCAD) Services help your design teams maximize their productivity. Our VCAD experts become part of your CAD and design teams, ensuring that Cadence technology is applied in the most beneficial way to achieve your business goals. In addition to local support, a secure collaboration infrastructure ensures efficient and real-time remote collaboration with Cadence design experts. Learn more about our VCAD Productivity Packages from these datasheets:
- ESD Cross-Domain Checker (EPOC)
- Mixed-Signal MEMS Co-Design Methodology (SIMPLI)
- PCell Designer
- Virtuoso® Utility for Library Creation and Analysis (VULCAN)
- VCAD Productivity Packages
Cadence's unique VCAD engagement model has been executed with more than 100 customers worldwide. It enables them to access a flexible pool of experts providing the desired type of services for their design and productivity challenges. The typical VCAD engagement is a long-term collaboration tailored to your needs, whether you're at a small startup company or a corporation with a large number of engineers located in multiple sites worldwide.
Focus on Productivity
Central to Cadence VCAD services are our engineering teams with their specialized design and methodology expertise (aligned with the Cadence technology platforms) and their focus on productivity. To increase efficiency and meet expectations towards quality and maintainability, Cadence has developed productivity IP core application packages based on the most common customer demand for automation and productivity increase. By applying these pre-existing core applications and customizing them to meet system requirements, our VCAD engineers help your design teams ramp up quickly and be more productive.
Our secure VCAD collaboration infrastructure enables Cadence technology experts to work closely with your design team, regardless of location. Using this infrastructure, our engineering teams become part of your development team and share their technical know-how. In contrast to the otherwise transactional character of the services business, Cadence VCAD services encompass the entire design lifecycle to align with your business objectives.