The Cadence® Academic Network provides technical resources via LinkedIn™ groups, which offer advanced possibilities to receive tailored information, as well as a platform to connect, collaborate, and find information. In addition to the main Cadence Academic Network group, which shares general information, there are 10 technical-field-related groups:
- Advanced Verification Methodology
- Analog Layout Design and Verification
- Circuit Design and Simulation
- Design for Test
- Digital Implementation
- SystemC® and HLS
- Synthesis and Low-Power Verification
- PCB Layout and Analysis
- RF Design Methodology
- Tensilica® Processor
The Cadence Academic Network LinkedIn groups support academia and Cadence users interacting to exchange ideas, news, technical information, and event updates. The groups are moderated by the Cadence Academic Network’s Lead Institution partners, ensuring up-to-date information relevant to academia.
Join our groups on LinkedIn in three easy steps:
- Create a free account at www.LinkedIn.com
- After you have logged in at LinkedIn, follow this link to the Cadence Academic Network group
- Join the main group and all technical groups of interest
With technology-focused groups and advanced LinkedIn features, you can easily find information and receive alerts with updates. Choose to get a daily or weekly mail notification, or no notifications at all. The respective settings can be found at the "More" tab of each group.
By using the advanced-search function, you can effectively find postings with valuable specific information as the technical groups serve as a repository.
For more information, email email@example.com.