PCB Co-Design Methodology
UPB-CETTI was founded in 1995 as a research and training university center. The main objectives of CETTI are: R&D activities in the field of electronic packaging and advanced technologies for electronics, solid and constant support for innovative SMEs and broad range of training for education, and continuing education of students and professionals involved in the electronics industry.
The center was initially focused on students and industrial staff in the areas of CAE-CAD-CAM activities. Starting with 1997, CETTI has initiated or was involved in various national and international projects and contracts, being now a known electronic packaging center that works with European and American specialists, universities, and organizations.
UPB-CETTI operates currently as an “Electronic Packaging Research and Engineering Department” within the POLITEHNICA University of Bucharest (UPB), the largest and the oldest technical university in Romania.
Engineering Expertise and Experience
- R&D, design, and fabrication of electronic and microelectronic modules for analog, digital, and mixed A/D applications
- Modelling and simulation of electronic circuits and modules, complex electromagnetic modelling, simulation, and measurements
- Complex thermal modelling, simulation and measurements, thermal management
- Investigations in assembling technologies and advanced materials for electronics
- Advanced PCB design and manufacturing for high-speed, high-frequency applications, including “green” processes, according to RoHS and WEEE directives
- Complex measurement techniques using vector network analysis (VNA) and time-domain reflectometry (TDR)
Find more information at www.cetti.ro/cadence/.