Cadence® Services specializes in collaborating with you on methodology and technology adoption, silicon enablement, and talent development to enhance productivity and reduce risk. Our world-class engineering services teams leverage advanced, production-proven design environments for analog/RF, mixed-signal, custom digital, and complex SoC design to address your unique requirements.
With 20+ years of experience, Cadence Services has a proven track record across a broad spectrum of industry segments—wired, wireless, medical, automotive, military/aerospace, and consumer electronics—in a range of process geometries including 16nm and below, for startups and large global customers alike. We've helped 600+ customers bring more than 1,700 innovative products to market. Our worldwide organization adapts to each customer's geographic needs and provides around-the-clock virtual teams focused on specific customer challenges.
Technology Focus Areas
While there is no such thing as a typical design, Cadence does see commonalities among the challenges our customers face when developing leading-edge devices. As such, we provide comprehensive support in specific focus areas, including:
- Power-efficient design for both high-performance and ultra-low-power devices
- Complex mixed-signal design and integration
- Manufacturability solutions for customers migrating to advanced nodes
- Functional verification for both digital and mixed-signal design
- Process design kit creation for advanced custom design
- Design foundations for new and emerging technologies
Effective and streamlined communication is a key to any successful services partnership. Cadence has developed a collaboration infrastructure and process that is unique in the industry. Secure "collaboration chambers" give you direct access to our engineering capabilities—regardless of geography—and ensure that both Cadence and your team members are working in a predictable environment with consistent data views.
- Methodology and Technology Adoption: Our extensive expertise in production-proven methodologies ensures that you can adopt advanced Cadence technologies quickly and optimize their use, reducing risk and ramp-up time.
- Design Services: Whether developing large power-efficient SoCs, complex mixed-signal designs, or key infrastructure components, our design services group collaborates with you to achieve your design goals.
- Talent Development: To ensure that your teams are equipped with the skills they need, we offer a broad range of services, such as training, design-first collaborations, and knowledge transfer
- Accelerated adoption of new tools
- Standardization of design systems and flows
- Advanced design methodologies
- Design team outsourcing and support
- Custom PDK development and enablement
- Advanced system-in-package (SiP) technologies including 3D-IC
- Transition to advanced process nodes
- Advanced functional verification
- DFM support and validation
- Library characterization
- Design team ramp-up
Cadence Services is focused entirely on enabling the most efficient design capabilities for our customers. Our world-class engineering teams deliver the most advanced, efficient, and production-proven design systems for custom, digital, and complex SoC designs. By collaborating with you on methodology, design, and training—and by tailoring each engagement to your specific design, budget, and schedule needs—Cadence Services can help you meet your broader business and project goals.
Experience and Capabilities
Cadence Services has a proven track record of addressing our customers’ production design environment needs. We have experience with a broad array of industry segments—consumer electronics, wired and wireless communications, computing, automotive, and military/aerospace—in a range of process geometries including today’s leading process nodes.
- More than 20 years of production-proven success with 600+ customers
- Enabling thousands of products across more than 70 design processes
- 99% first-pass silicon success for digital and mixed-signal SoCs
- Low-power, mixed-signal, digital, and SoC expertise
- 24x7 virtual team support via global services sites and VCAD collaboration infrastructure
- Pre-packaged and custom-developed production-proven methodologies and environments to address customer design challenges and help designers accelerate technology-specific product development
- Silicon-proven and customizable digital and analog/mixed-signal design components along with hardware/software verification IP
- VCAD collaboration infrastructure provides secure networked chambers for project collaboration, giving customers access to our engineering capabilities, regardless of geography
- Centers of Excellence to maximize customer access to our engineering expertise and capabilities.