- Palladium Z1 Series (49)
- System Design and Verification (42)
- Palladium XP Series (36)
- Acceleration and Emulation (19)
- SpeedBridge Adapters (19)
- Palladium Dynamic Power Analysis (15)
- Palladium Hybrid (15)
- Protium FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (14)
- Emulation Development Kit (12)
- Virtual JTAG Debug Interface (12)
- QuickCycles Service (11)
- Incisive Enterprise Simulator (10)
- Incisive vManager Solution (9)
- System Development Suite (8)
- Accelerated VIP (7)
- JaperGold Verification Platform (7)
- Incisive Functional Safety Simulator (7)
- Indago Embedded Software Debug App (6)
- Perspec System Verifier (6)
- Incisive Specman Elite (6)
- Indago Debug Analyzer App (5)
- Indago Debug Platform (5)
- Indago Protocol Debug App (5)
- Virtual System Platform (5)
- Indago Embedded Software Debug App (5)
- Cadence RocketSim Parallel Simulation Engine (5)
- Indago Portable Stimulus Debug App (5)
- Protium S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (4)
- SimVision (4)
- Xcelium Parallel Simulator (3)
- JasperGold Control and Status Register App (3)
- FPGA-based Prototyping (3)
- JasperGold X-Propagation Verification App (3)
- JasperGold Sequential Equivalence Checking App (3)
- JasperGold Design Coverage Verification App (3)
- JasperGold Coverage Unreachability App (3)
- Planning and Management (2)
- JasperGold Assertion-Based Verification IP (2)
- VirtualBridge Adapters (2)
- JasperGold Formal Property Verification App (2)
- JasperGold Behavioral Property Synthesis App (2)
- JasperGold Connectivity Verification App (2)
- JasperGold Control and Status Register App (2)
- JasperGold Low-Power Verification App (2)
- JasperGold Security Path Verification App (2)
- JasperGold Structural Property Synthesis App (2)
- Rigid Flex (1)
- Allegro PCB Miniaturization Option (1)
- Allegro PCB Team Design Option (1)
- OrCAD PC Designer (1)
- Allegro PSpice Simulator (1)
- Allegro PCB SI (1)
- OrCAD PSpice Designer (1)
- Allegro PCB Designer - REMOVE, duplicate of the correct one in PCB Layout (1)
- Allegro Librarian - DUPLICATE-doesn't belong here (1)
- Allegro FPGA System Planner (1)
- Allegro Design Workbench - REMOVE product renamed to Allegro EDMand added to Library categ (1)
- Allegro Design Publisher (1)
- Allegro Design Entry Capture Capture CIS (1)
- Allegro Design Authoring (1)
- PCB Design and Analysis (1)
- Allegro PCB Analog RF Option (1)
- Indago Portable Stimulus Debug App (1)
- Modus Test Solution (1)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (1)
49 Result(s) Found
The Cadence Memory Model Portfolio is a pre-validated system-level emulation solution that provides memory device models for the Cadence Palladium series.
Renesas used the Interconnect Workbench to accelerate performance analysis and verification of their on-chip interconnects, reducing performance analysis from 22 days to a typical 9 days.
The Cadence® VirtualBridge™ Adapter is a software adapter enabling user applications and OS drivers to establish a virtual protocol connection to Cadence Palladium® platforms.
The Cadence SpeedBridge Adapter for USB Host allows a USB 2.0 Host Controller emulated in a Cadence Palladium system to interface with an at-speed USB 1.1/2.0 device.
Cadence SpeedBridge adapter for PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 provides efficient driver and application-level testing, verifies emulated PCIe 3.0 designs with the actual ASIC/SoC software/ hardware, driver develo...
SpeedBridge Adapter for Serial ATA disk drives allows a SATA disk controller emulated in a Cadence Incisive Palladium system to interface with full-speed host controllers. The adapters allow system level t...
To examine simulation and emulation technologies for a thorough, yet faster functional verification of low-power systems on chip (SoCs), this paper first reviews the fundamental sources and reduction techn...
Cadence SpeedBridge Adapter for USB 3.0 Devices is a pre-validated system-level emulation solution that allows a USB 3.0 device emulated in a Cadence Palladium XP series system to interface with a standard...
The Cadence SpeedBridge Adapter for Ethernet is a pre-validated in-circuit emulation solution that allows a networking device emulated in a Cadence Palladium system to interface with a full-speed Ethernet ...
Cadence AVIP for PCI Express supports C++, SystemC, and UVM SystemVerilog user interfaces. Using Cadence AVIP, you can accelerate IP, subsystem, system-on-chip (SoC), and system level validation to ensure ...