- System Design and Verification (57)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (33)
- Digital Design and Signoff (25)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (23)
- Innovus Implementation System (23)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (22)
- Protium FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (20)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (18)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (16)
- FPGA-based Prototyping (15)
- Flows SDV (15)
- Power-Aware Verification Methodology (15)
- Silicon Signoff (11)
- Liberate Trio Characterization Suite (10)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite (10)
- Legato Reliability Solution (10)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (10)
- Virtuoso Schematic Editor (10)
- Simulation and Testbench Verification (10)
- Incisive vManager Solution (10)
- Protium S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (10)
- Palladium XP Series (10)
- Virtuoso Analog Design Environment (9)
- Physical Verification System (9)
- Voltus-Fi Custom Power Integrity Solution (9)
- Palladium Z1 Series (9)
- Block Implementation (9)
- Flows (9)
- Virtuoso ADE Verifier (8)
- Virtuoso Liberate MX (8)
- Virtuoso Liberate AMS (8)
- Palladium Dynamic Power Analysis (8)
- Incisive Enterprise Simulator (8)
- Spectre Accelerated Parallel Simulator (8)
- Acceleration and Emulation (8)
- Virtuoso ADE Assembler (8)
- Virtuoso ADE Explorer (8)
- Flows (7)
- Modus Test Solution (7)
- Palladium Hybrid (7)
- PCB Design and Analysis (6)
- Xcelium Parallel Simulator (6)
- Circuit Simulation (6)
- Conformal Low Power (6)
304 Result(s) Found
This whitepaper outlines a methodology for system-level security verification addressing the unique challenges based around Tortuga Logic and Cadence products. Tortuga Logic’s Sentinel language provides an...
This white paper introduces functional safety concepts and reviews how FMEDA is used to identify areas to focus on, to meet the safety metrics and to derive safety requirements.
Design high-speed Automotive Ethernet communication links between advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), Infotainment, cameras, and other electronic control units (ECUs) by leveraging the Cadence Ether...
Cadence has a comprehensive automotive IP portfolio in 16nm FinFET technology. This portfolio enables a host of applications ranging from in-vehicle infotainment, in-cabin electronics, vision subsystems, ...
The Cadence® Protium™ S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform is an advanced FPGA-based prototyping solution enabling early software development, throughput regressions, and high-performance system validation.
Functional Safety Methodologies for Automotive Applications Alessandra Nardi, Software Engineering Group Director, Automotive Solutions, Cadence Antonino Armato, Principal …
This white paper explores the high-level concepts and activities within the DO-254 Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware specification, why they exist, and what they mean.
This white paper explores software tools as they relate to meeting the DO-254 Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware specifications, and what steps must be performed in order to use you...
This paper describes the role that Cadence can play in assisting the nation as described by Secretary of Defense James Mattis in the 2018 National Defense Strategy, in which “urgent change at significant s...
Design complexity and competitive pressures are driving electronics developers to seek innovative solutions to gain competitive advantage. A key area of investigation is applying the power of the cloud to ...