FELDKIRCHEN, Germany, 13 Feb 2018
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS) will showcase its latest Cadence® Tensilica® DSPs and design tools targeted for automotive applications at embedded world 2018. The demonstrations will take place in Hall 4/4-116 at the Exhibition Centre in Nuremberg, Germany from February 26 to March 1, 2018, where the theme of the event is “Automotive Electronics Redefined.”
The Cadence automotive-themed demonstrations will highlight the following:
- ADAS: The scalable Tensilica DSP cores and their software development environments offer ease of use, which significantly reduces the development time of high-performance, low-power advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) designs for deep learning/neural network vision processing applications. Demos will include a 360° surround view, on-device artificial intelligence (AI) for people detection and AI for image classification.
- Infotainment: Tensilica HiFi DSPs enhance the infotainment experience for voice recognition, immersive surround sound, active noise control, engine sound design and digital radios. The demo will show a high-quality 7.1 and 5.1 audio surround on any stereo headphones, leveraging versatile head tracking for increased immersion.
- Functional Safety: The latest ISO 26262 edition 2 standard describes fault injection as the preferred verification methodology for safety-critical systems. Cadence will demonstrate its safety verification solution for automotive SoCs using fault injection and simulation.
- ECU/Automotive Ethernet Design: The Cadence Sigrity™ solutions for power integrity (PI) and signal integrity (SI) analysis offer integrated design and analysis with Cadence Allegro® PCB design technology. The demos will show how to design and verify automotive Ethernet serial links using the Sigrity serial link analysis methodology, as well as an automated methodology for Ethernet compliance testing.
- FPGA-Based Prototyping: The Cadence Protium™ S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform is the latest generation prototyping solution enabling early software development, throughput regressions and high-performance system validation. The demo will show a pedestrian recognition reference design based on a Tensilica Vision P6 DSP running an algorithm on a live video stream visualizing the results.
embedded world 2018 is scheduled from February 26 to March 1, 2018.
Cadence is located in Hall 4, booth 4-116 at the Exhibition Centre in Nuremberg, Germany.
Cadence enables electronic systems and semiconductor companies to create the innovative end products that are transforming the way people live, work and play. Cadence® software, hardware and semiconductor IP are used by customers to deliver products to market faster. The company’s System Design Enablement strategy helps customers develop differentiated products—from chips to boards to systems—in mobile, consumer, cloud datacenter, automotive, aerospace, IoT, industrial and other market segments. Cadence is listed as one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Learn more at www.cadence.com.
For more information, please contact: