SAN JOSE, Calif., 14 Feb 2017
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS) will showcase its Tensilica® intellectual property (IP) at Mobile World Congress 2017, at the Fira Gran Via, Hall 6, Stand 6L36, Barcelona, Spain.
To book an appointment with Cadence® engineers or management at Mobile World Congress 2017, please use our meeting request tool.
Cadence will host meetings with leading systems and semiconductor companies, and demonstrate its Tensilica DSPs for audio, vision and IoT, as well as the Microsoft HoloLens and other Tensilica-powered consumer products.
- Stereo vision, face detection/authentication, gesture recognition, and image/video stabilization and enhancements
- Voice trigger and speaker enhancement
- Wireless LTE baseband
- Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) object detection/recognition using computer vision and neural networks
- Infotainment HD audio and gesture recognition
- Voice, motion, and gesture sensor fusion and processing
- Low-power WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Voice trigger and far-field input, speaker enhancement
- Face detection/recognition and gesture recognition
- Augmented/mixed-reality sensor fusion
- Low-power Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
Mobile World Congress 2017 takes place February 27 to March 2, 2017. The exhibit halls are open from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, and 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Thursday.
Fira Gran Via
Hall 6, Stand 6L36
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products and its services is available at www.cadence.com.
For more information, please contact:
© 2017 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence, the Cadence logo, and the other Cadence marks found at www.cadence.com/go/trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.