SAN JOSE, Calif., 07 Sep 2016
To register for the conference, visit www.pcbwest.com.
Cadence will be holding demonstrations and presentations at the booth highlighting:
- New technology advancements that minimize design iterations and lower overall cost for flex and rigid-flex designs
- Embedded Sigrity™ tools that ensure critical signals meet performance criteria and power integrity with more reliable access to IR-drop analysis results
- PSpice® technology which provides faster, easier virtual prototyping
- Synchronous, real-time team PCB design capability that provides increased efficiency and up to 50 percent reduced design time in dense designs
- Easy-to-use Allegro PCB Editor and Sigrity environment that enables shortened design and verification time
Cadence also plans to present several talks that cover new technology developments that solve today’s complex PCB and IC packaging challenges. The scheduled Cadence speaking sessions are:
- MCAD-ECAD with Non-Electrical and Electrical Layers on Flex/Rigid-Flex Designs, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. PT, Wednesday, September 14, Edward Acheson, principal product engineer
- Digital Data Transfer Using IPC-2581, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT, Wednesday, September 14, Hemant Shah, product marketing group director for the Custom IC & PCB Group
- New Techniques to Address Layout Challenges of High-Speed Signal Routing, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., Wednesday, September 14, Marita Baldwin, principal software engineer
- Managing Backdrilling from Library Until Hand-off to Manufacturing, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., Thursday, September 15, Michael Catrambone, senior principal product engineer
- Routing DDR4 Interfaces Quickly and Efficiently, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m., Thursday, September 15, Michael Catrambone, senior principal product engineer
PCB West 2016 is on September 13-15, 2015.
Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, Calif.
Cadence is located in booth 400.
Also visit Cadence at the IPC-2581 Consortium booth #409.
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products and its services is available at www.cadence.com.
For more information, please contact:
© 2016 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence, the Cadence logo and the other Cadence marks found at www.cadence.com/go/trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.