SAN JOSE, Calif., 26 Jan 2015
- New Sigrity Parallel Computing 4-pack enables efficient product creation with 3X speedup in signoff-accurate PCB extraction
- Updated power-aware system signal integrity (SI) feature now supports LPDDR4 analysis with full JEDEC compliance checking
- Flexible licensing options available for small analysis teams with big analysis requirements
To learn more about Sigrity solutions, visit: www.cadence.com/news/sigrity2015.
"The Sigrity 2015 portfolio release of implementation-linked analysis solutions targets critical design goals for higher-speed and lower-power electronic products, especially relevant for mobile and Internet of Things markets," said Vinod Kariat, vice president of R&D, Custom IC and PCB Group at Cadence. "Designers can utilize our new features to enable LPDDR4 sign-off along with simple yet cost-effective licensing for both distributed processing speed-up and multiple tool access by designers with a breadth of application needs."
- Sigrity Parallel Computing 4-pack is a license that allows designers to run parallel computing tasks across four additional computers, thereby accelerating product creation time and tripling the speed of PCB extraction of signoff-accurate interconnect models.
- Sigrity System Explorer features general purpose topology exploration, enabling power-aware signal integrity and transient power integrity (PI) analysis across multiple fabrics.
- The power-aware system signal integrity (SI) feature now supports LPDDR4 analysis with full JEDEC compliance checking, including bit error rate analysis with high capacity channel simulation for memory interface.
- Combined license for Allegro® Sigrity SI and Allegro Sigrity PI base products, when a single user is responsible for both SI and PI tasks.
- Combined System SI license for both Serial Link and Parallel Bus analysis, when a single user is responsible for both memory interfaces and SerDes interfaces.
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available at www.cadence.com.
For more information, please contact: