Improving verification scalability with the vManager platform helps you deliver projects sooner and with higher quality!
As complexity of IP continues to grow and demand for compute resources to complete verification increase, leveraging formal to reduce the amount of simulation required for closure is becoming common.
Join Cadence Education Services for the second webinar in our series covering the vManager™ Metric-Driven Signoff Platform’s latest features. This free one-hour webinar covers Multi-Engine Coverage: Formal and Simulation Metrics in vManager Platform.
You’ll learn how to account for formal results and different approaches to combine formal and simulation coverage to reach coverage goals sooner!
The webinar covers:
- Introduction to formal coverage
- Coverage collection capabilities in the JasperGold® Formal Verification Platform
- Fundamental differences between formal and sim coverage
- Running JasperGold runs from the vManager platform
- Formal coverage analysis in the vManager platform
- Combined coverage analysis
- Mechanics of creating a combined vPlan
- Methodology options for combining coverage
To register for the “Multi-Engine Coverage: Formal and Simulation Metrics in vManager Platform” webinar, sign in with your email and Cadence password, then select “Request“ to register for the session.
Once registered, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing the WebEx access details and other important information.
To view our complete training offerings, visit us online.