What’s so great about being common?
Stylus Common UI brings the “us” tools together!
The Cadence® Genus™, Innovus™, and Tempus™ solutions have a lot of shared functionality, but different legacy user interfaces (UIs) used to mean that to do the same thing you often had to do something different.
Join Cadence® Education Services and Vinita Nelson for our free one-hour live webinar to learn how the Stylus Common UI provides a next-generation synthesis-to-signoff flow with a consistent set of commands, objects, reports, metrics, and flows across the Cadence digital synthesis and implementation toolstools.* The Stylus Common UI:
- Enables script reuse
- Improves data exchange between products
- Provides consistent behavior for core commands
- Enhances learning and use of tool features
This webinar covers:
- What is the Stylus Common UI and why did Cadence develop it?
- How to invoke and use the Stylus Common UI
- Important and useful features of the Stylus Common UI
- Key ways that the Stylus Common UI is different from the default UI
* Note: Although the Stylus Common UI is shared between all the Cadence digital synthesis and implementation tools, the focus of this webinar is the Innovus Implementation System.
To register for the “Introduction to the Stylus Common UI for Digital Implementation” webinar, sign in with your email and Cadence password, then select “Request“ to register for the session. Once registered, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing all log-on details.
For questions and inquiries, or issues with registration, reach out to us.
To view our complete training offerings, visit the Education Services website.