FPGA-Based Prototyping Is Hard to Do? Not Necessarily!
How long does it take you to bring up your multi-FPGA, or even single-FPGA, prototype? Two months, three months, more? If it takes you longer than two WEEKS or you are interested in how to bring up your prototype quickly, then attend this event and learn how you can reduce the bring-up time from months to weeks!
In this interactive and hands-on lunch-and-learn seminar, you will experience firsthand how Cadence’s new Protium™ S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform can make FPGA-based prototyping more productive and easier to use than ever before. We will walk you through the steps to implement a complete SoC design with embedded processor, memory, and peripherals into a multi-FPGA prototyping system. But not only that, our experts will provide inside tips and practical help on how to master the challenges in FPGA-based prototyping and how to make your prototyping project a success.
- 10:00 – 10:15 Introduction and overview
- 10:15 – 11:15 Does FPGA-based prototyping really have to be this difficult?
- 11:15 – 12:00 Hands-on demonstration:
- Step-by-step implementation of an embedded system SoC
- Booting Linux and running apps
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch and Q&A
Who should attend
- Embedded software developers
- SoC designers
- Engineering managers
- Verification managers
- Anyone involved in ASIC, SoC, or embedded software development
1080 Route des Dollines
Valbonne 06560, France
18 Aharon Barth St.
Petah Tikva 4951448, Israel
High Tech Campus 1
5656 AE Eindhoven, The Netherlands