Thank you for attending CDNLive Taiwan 2013. Conference proceedings are now available for download.
CDNLive Taiwan brought together a record number of Cadence® technology users, developers, and industry experts to network, share best practices on critical design and verification issues, and discover new techniques for realizing advanced silicon, SoCs, and systems.
Highlights of CDNLive Taiwan 2013
Technical Sessions: Sessions took place in six tracks. Over 30 presentations were delivered, including a wide variety of user-authored papers addressing all aspects of design and IP creation, integration, and verification. Over 600 attendees discovered how others are using Cadence technologies and techniques to realize silicon, SoCs, and systems efficiently and profitably.
Keynote Speakers: Attendees heard from industry leaders:
- Chi-Ping Hsu (Senior Vice President of Research and Development, Cadence) stated the company's recent achievements in the development of advanced manufacturing
processes and the new prospects created through innovative technologies and established partnerships
- Cliff Hou (Vice President, Research and Development, TSMC) highlighted the latest technology advancements at TSMC and the foundry's relations with its partners
- Tim Whitfield (Director of Engineering, ARM Taiwan) also highlighted the importance of cooperation in his speech
- Kun-Cheng Wu (Associate Vice President, Faraday) shared Faraday’s successful completion of a 300-million-gate SoC implementation—the first such case in Taiwan—using the Cadence Advanced Node Solution
Technical Committee: CDNLive Taiwan appreciates the 13 technical committee members who delivered their time to discuss and vote for the paper award. With their support, more perspectives and insights were shared with the users of Cadence tools and technology.
- Albert Li, Global Unichip Corp, Committee Chairman
- Wen-Hung Wu, Ali Corp.
- Chi-Tsung Chiu, ASE
- Koan Huang, Faraday Tech. Corp.
- DC Liu, Inventec Corp
- Shih-Arn Hwang, MediaTek Inc.
- Jack Lo, MStar Semiconductor, Inc.
- Wei-Shin Wang, Novatek Microelectronics Corp.
- John Lin, Pegatron Corp.
- Chi-Feng Wu, Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
- Chou-Te Kang, Socle Technology Corp.
- George Chou, Sunplus Technology Corp.
- Shelton Lu, VIA Technologies, Inc.
Designer Expo: More than 12 exhibitors, including Acer, ARM, GLOBALFOUNDRIES, TSMC, and UMC, participated in the Designer Expo and highlighted the collaborative ecosystem available to support you.
Networking Opportunities: Cadence and our partners enjoyed lunch and break time with customers. The luncheon offered an informal atmosphere to engage in stimulating technology discussions and explore joint solutions with Cadence technologists and industry peers.
Join us at CDNLive Taiwan 2014!
Interested in sponsoring CDNLive 2014?
Contact Jeannette Guinn at firstname.lastname@example.org.