|CDNLive Taiwan 2014
August 7, 2014
Thank you for attending CDNLive Taiwan 2014.
Conference proceedings are now available for download!
CDNLive Taiwan brought together a record number of Cadence® technology users, developers, and industry experts to network, share best practices on critical design and verification issues, and discover new techniques for realizing advanced silicon, SoCs, and systems.
Highlights of CDNLive Taiwan 2014
Technical Sessions: Sessions took place in four tracks. Over 30 presentations were delivered, including a wide variety of user-authored papers addressing all aspects of design, implementation, and verification. Over 700 attendees discovered how others are using Cadence technologies and techniques to realize silicon, SoCs, and systems efficiently and profitably.
Keynote Speakers: Attendees heard from industry leaders:
- Charlie Huang (Executive Vice President, Cadence) talked about Innovation in Systems of Systems
- Jyuo-Min, Shyu (President, ITRI) highlighted Internet of Things: Opportunities and Challenges
- Ching-Shan, Wu (General Manager, MediaTek) highlighted Opportunities and IC Design Challenges for Smart Mobile Platforms
- Keh-Ching Huang (Senior Director of Corporate Marketing, UMC) talked about Morphing Business Landscape under IoT Tsunami
Technical Committee: CDNLive Taiwan appreciates the 11 technical committee members who delivered their time to discuss and vote for the paper award. With their support, more perspectives and insights were shared with the users of Cadence tools and technology.
- Kun-Cheng Wu, Faraday Tech. Corp. (Committee Chairman)
- Albert Li, Global Unichip Corp.
- Cheng-Chih Mao, MediaTek Inc.
- DC Liu, Inventec Corp.
- Jack Lo, MStar Semiconductor, Inc.
- John Lin, Lenovo Corp.
- Roger Lin, Phison Electronics Corp.
- Samuel Kuo, Himax Technologies, Inc.
- Shu-Yi Kao, Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
- Shelton Lu, VIA Technologies, Inc.
- Wen-Hung Wu, Ali Corp.
Designer Expo: More than 12 exhibitors, including Acer, Imagination, TSMC, and UMC, participated in the Designer Expo and highlighted the collaborative ecosystem available to support you.
Networking Opportunities: Cadence and our partners enjoyed lunch and break time with customers. The luncheon offered an informal atmosphere to engage in stimulating technology discussions and explore joint solutions with Cadence technologists and industry peers.
Interested in sponsoring CDNLive 2015?
Contact Jeannette Guinn at email@example.com.