* Cadence Course PricingFor inquiry on Cadence Course Pricing, please contact your Cadence Sales Representative or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course fee is not inclusive of car park payment.
* TaxesCustomer will pay or reimburse all federal, national, provincial, state and local taxes (exclusive of taxes on Cadence’s net income), duties and assessments including but not limited to sales use, VAT, withholding and other taxes if any due, arising on or measured by amounts payable to Cadence under the Agreement.
(All prices subjected to prevailing GST)
Class RequirementTo start a class, a minimum of 4 students is required for the Standard training, 6 students for the On-site training, and 8 students for an On-site training paid by training coupons from the corporate contract.
Please plan and schedule your on-site training requirements with your Cadence Sales Representative at least 6 weeks in advance.
Classroom Specification For On-Site
The classroom specifications for on-site training will be discussed by the instructor.
Class Hours and AttendanceClass begin at 9:00am and end at 5:00pm. In some cases, the last day is a helf-day and class ends around noon.
Recording or video taping of any training class is prohibited.
Course CertificatesStudents must attend both lecture and lab sessions at least 80% of the time in order to receive a certificate of completion.
Cancellation PolicyCustomer is responsible for 100% of the course fees if written notice of cancellation is not received ten (10) business days prior to the start date. Cadence reserves the right to cancel or change the location, dates, times, and instructors of its Public and On-Site Classes. Cadence will provide written notice of changes in location or dates 10 business days prior to the course start date. Cadence is not responsible for costs incurred by Customer resulting from such changes. Cadence reserves the right to modify the Online collection at any time.
Cadence reserves the right to cancel a scheduled class 2 weeks prior to the class start date due to low enrollment, or other technical problems. Students will be notified of future courses.
RegistrationTo register for a course, please complete the online registration form at least 6 weeks prior to the start date of the course.
Alternatively, please provide the following to email@example.com
Your full name
Company name, address and country
Work phone and fax number
Corporate email address
Name of your Cadence Sales Representative (optional)
Class name, start date and location
Upon receiving of complete registration, Cadence Sales Representative will contact you for further discussion.
Course Guidance Our Sale Account Executive can offer guidance in selecting a training plan that addresses your needs. This guidance inculde:
If you have questions or would like help in selecting your courses, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selecting appropriate personnel for training
- Selecting appropriate courses for each category of user
- Choosing the optimal sequence of courses