The Cadence Global Customer Support Team is committed to supporting you with the help you need to resolve any platform or product related issues. Cadence maintains the infrastructure and processes necessary to ensure that your Service Request is assigned to an appropriately skilled Cadence Customer Support Application Engineer that is able to provide an efficient and timely response to your technical issues.
If you are unable to resolve your technical issue through online support, report the problem to Cadence Customer Support using an online support SR Submission Form. Once within Cadence Online Support, click the "Service Requests" link.
Please provide the following information:
Description of the problemAs you enter information regarding your Service Request, Cadence Online Support displays potential solutions that address your issue
Version and hardware platform
SR Severity, based on the following criteria:
- Minor — Problem doesn't affect normal operations
- Important — Serious concerns regarding daily operations
- Critical — Severe impact on daily/production operations or possible line down situation
Submitting your request
When you click Submit, a new Service Request is created with a unique identification number and assigned to Cadence Application engineers based on their product expertise.
Attaching a Test Case
Providing a test case:
- Dramatically decreases resolution time (Test cases are mandatory when submitting Cadence Change Requests (CCR) to R&D)
- Enables accurate reproduction of the problem (Test cases provided by the customer are more likely to reproduce the problems accurately than those created by Cadence Customer Support Application Engineers)
- Speeds determination and resolution of the problem
Service Request Management
You can view the progress of your Service Request resolution on Cadence Online Support by clicking the "View Service Requests" link.
You can also update your Service Request on Cadence Online Support at any time. Or, you can update your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (Including "Update" and the SR number in the Subject line will automatically append the message to your SR and immediately notify the SR owner).