Bayside Design Inc
- Enhance ability to meet aggressive deadlines for particle physics research projects
- Automate aspects of FPGA board design,including pin placement and routing schemes
- Quickly select the optimal FPGA package and pin count for the design
- Quickly determine the right FPGA configuration and component setup for the design
- Allegro FPGA System Planner
- Allegro Design Authoring
- Allegro PCB Designer
- Allegro PCB SI
Read full story»
- Saved one to two months based on FPGA interconnect density on manual FPGA design-in effort for initial design
- Made late changes to the design easily and in hours vs. weeks
- Reduced design iterations and, as a result, costs
- Saved one month of project time due to co-design development ability
Liquid Computing Corporation
Greg Bodi, System Design Senior Manger at Nvidia talks about Allegro PCB products.
- Free up resources to support more project requests
- Enhance productivity of layout team
- Faster routing and tuning process for boards
- Allegro PCB Designer (Auto Interaction Delay Tune feature)
- Full Allegro suite of products
- Full OrCAD suite of products
Read full story»
- Up to 67% faster routing process
- 75% reduction in engineering resources required for routing and tuning, freeing engineers to work on new projects
- Faster tuning time
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Decrease in errors due to 300 utilities developed in Allegro PCB Designer
EDAis, a Cadence® Channel Partner, is the biggest EDA tools distributor in Israel serving over 600 customers in industries including military, medical, and automotive. In this 2-minute video, Yael Arbel, who is responsible for selling Cadence OrCAD® PCB design tools, talks about meeting the needs of a very challenging, fast-moving market and why the OrCAD PCB design tools are the most popular in Israel.
- Produce prototype of highly complex, 300-million-gate SoC—the 1st such effort in Taiwan—in 7 months
- Grow business through ability to develop large-scale chip designs
- Shorten verification and analyses processes
- Process large database for huge SoC design
- Manage and integrate different technologies across industries
- First Encounter® Design Exploration and Prototyping
- Encounter® Digital Implementation System
- Encounter Conformal® Equivalence Checker
- Incisive® verification platform
- Sigrity™ packaging and PCB signal and power analysis solutions
- Verification IP Catalog
Read full story»
- Completed complex design from data-in to tapeout within 7 months
- Reduced one iteration for timing optimization, extraction, analysis and verification of physical design down to 4 days
- Expanded design capacity by 10X
FTD Automation is a Cadence® channel partner in India. In this video, Mahendra, a Sr. applications engineer at FTD Automation, talks about the time-to-market and scalability benefits of Cadence OrCAD® PCB design tools. These tools, says, Mahendra, help design engineers address challenges including design complexity and cost, with capabilities including fully integrated schematic entry, signal integrity analysis, and place-and-route methodology.
Automotive parts manufacturer Hyundai MOBIS was facing electromagnetic interference (EMI) problems with its PCB designs. In this short video clip, Imran Shaik, a project lead on EMI simulations, discusses how Cadence® Sigrity™ PowerSI™ and Cadence Sigrity SPEED2000™ helped the company reduce its PCB testing time and get its products to market faster.
Lattice is a global leader in delivering ultra-low power FPGAs for manufacturers of smartphones, small cell networking equipment, and industrial applications. For its customer base, fast time to market, low power, and low cost are important considerations. In this video, Maryam Shahbazi of Lattice's Systems Development Group talks about how the company relies on Cadence® Sigrity™ tools to model its power delivery network, solve power integrity issues, and improve voltage margins.
Kavitha Nagarajan, Lead Engineer – IC Package Design at Open-Silicon, Inc., describes how the company leveraged the Cadence Integrated SPB environment to successfully complete a complex project with a tight deadline.