Cadence® Incisive® Formal Verifier allows design teams to start RTL block verification months earlier than when using traditional simulation-based techniques. Its formal, assertion-based approach and exhaustive analysis capabilities ensure verification quality by pinpointing the source of bugs and detecting the corner-case errors that other methods often miss. Incisive Formal Verifier integrates easily into established design and assertion-based verification flows through its support of industry-standard languages. Of course, Incisive Formal Verifier is optimized to contribute data and coverage metrics to further accelerate a metric-driven SoC and Silicon Realization flow.
Additionally, new applications like SoC Connectivity checking and Assertion-Based Verification IP
provide mathematically exhaustive automation of verification processes that can break simulation-only approaches. Learn more about all the ‘verification apps’ approach and offerings here
- Speeds time to block design closure with early error detection, analysis, and debug
- Reduces risk of re-spin by finding bugs that other verification approaches miss
- Eases chip-level verification by delivering higher block-level verification quality
- Leverages the same assertions as Incisive simulation, acceleration, and emulation technologies for SoC and Silicon Realization
- Supports all industry-standard assertion formats, including SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA), Property Specification Language (PSL), the Open Verification Library (OVL), and the Incisive Assertion Library