Home > Community > Forums > Hardware/Software Co-Development, Verification and Integration > NClaunch SystemC: ncelab *F,SCILDD error

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

NClaunch SystemC: ncelab *F,SCILDD error 

Last post Tue, Jun 24 2008 11:27 PM by archive. 2 replies.
Started by archive 24 Jun 2008 11:27 PM. Topic has 2 replies and 5422 views
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Tue, Jun 24 2008 11:27 PM

• archive
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Jul 4 2008
    • Posts 88
    • Points 4,950
    NClaunch SystemC: ncelab *F,SCILDD error Reply

Hi

I'm trying to simulate some systemc code with nclaunch. I used the example code from the "NC-SC CVE Library Engineering Notebook". When I start compiltation and so on with the ncsc_run command or the irun command I get the following error:

ncelab: *F,SCILDD: Could not load SystemC model library libncsc_model (ld.so.1: ncelab: fatal: relocation error: file: ./libncsc_model.so: symbol _ZN7display14displaySignalsEv: referenced symbol not found).

Has anybody an idea were this error comes from and how I can solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Thomas

Originally posted in cdnusers.org by TB
    • Post Points: 0
  • Wed, Jun 25 2008 2:36 AM

• archive
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Posts 88
    • Points 4,950
    RE: NClaunch SystemC: ncelab *F,SCILDD error Reply

Hi Thomas,

This error usually occurs when different compilers are used to create different shareable objects or if some shareable objects were compiled using 32-bit software and some were compiled using 64-bit software.

Take a look at how your environment has been configured and make sure that the same compiler is used to compile all of your code.

Regards,
    Gary

Originally posted in cdnusers.org by GaryHall
  • Thu, Jun 26 2008 12:27 AM

• archive
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Posts 88
    • Points 4,950
    RE: NClaunch SystemC: ncelab *F,SCILDD error Reply

Hi Gary,

thanks for your reply. I solved the problem. It was a very stupid error of me ;-) and had, in my case, nothing to do with different compilers.

I implement the example from the notebook and started the 4Bit-counter example with the command that was written in the example: "ncsc_run test.cpp -top test". I thought the program compiles now the test.cpp file and all other files which were included (display.cpp, counter.cpp). But it wasn't so. I had to change the command to: "ncsc_run test.cpp display.cpp counter.cpp -top test". After this all files were compiled seperatly.

Now the compiler showed me a little syntax error in the display.ccp. I think this error was the reason for the SCILDD error because the programm was not able to compile all files. But the program did not tell me this compilation error in the first case were I only started ncsc_run with the test.cpp.

Regards

Thomas

Originally posted in cdnusers.org by TB
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by archive at 24 Jun 2008 11:27 PM. Topic has 2 replies.