Kory,Originally posted in cdnusers.org by cdavies
There is a design_compare utility bundled in the software. This utility will import two (or more) different XML files and compare the results graphically. Signal names can be different but if the contents are logically equivalent, it resolves them as being the same. It works very well.
The structure of these xml files is fairly straight forward. There is a nets section and packages. Here's a snippet.
So the trick here is to convert your 13.x and 15.x pst files to xml. The File->Import Logic in Allegro has an option to Create the PCB XML and launch the design compare utility.
I haven't tried what I'm about to suggest, but logic suggests it should work.
1. Open a blank board and import the 13.x pst files, using the generate the XML option.
2. You should have a file in the board directory called something_sch.xml. Rename it to 13x_sch.xml.
3. Open a blank board and import the 15.x pst files, using the generate the XML option.
4. You should have a file in the board directory called something_sch.xml. Rename it to 15x_sch.xml.
5. Launch the design compare and load the two files.
I hope this helps.