This is regarding Cadence psd15.1 installed on Originally posted in cdnusers.org by uvacadence
Unix, solaris 8.
I have just installed the psd15.1 package and
also configured it using ./softload
I am unable to launch applications (concept,
specctraquest, allegro, etc) from the project
manager window after opening an existing project.
However, the individual tools work when
seperately launched from the command line.
1. I launch program manager from the prompt
2. Then I choose PCB Design Expert from the
3. This brings up the PCB Design Expert Project
4. I open a existing design by clicking on
5. I select an existing .cpm file and open it.
6. When I try to clock on any of the buttons
(Design Entry, etc) the program manager does
nothing, and no application is launched.
7. there is no error message from the project manager.
I am guessing the paths of these applications need to be set. I do not have any idea on how to go about doing it. Any help will be appreciated.