hi, is there anyone know how to run SPICE macromodeling? Originally posted in cdnusers.org by Chiung
i receive some help from a friend, but i still can not run it.
here is the procedure from my friend.
1. Create a symbol for the component.
2. Copy that symbol to a view called "spectre" in the library manager
3. Do Tools->CDF->Edit CDF in the CIW
4. Change the form to "Base", and pick the cell.
5. Go down to the "Simulation Information" section, and click on the Edit
6. Change the simulator to "spectre", and then:
Fill in the Terminal Order as the names of the symbol pins, in the
order in which they occur in the spice macromodel subckt header.
Either specify the component name as the name of the subckt, or
specify the component name as "subcircuit", and add a parameter
(further up the CDF form) called either "model" or "macro", where the
default value is the name of the subckt.
Then when you create a schematic, and have it wired up, and start
Tools->Analog Design Environment, you can then include the macro
model as a model file.
however, after following this procedure, i will get a error, which shows " Error found by spectre during circuit read-in. no circuit given." do you know how to solve this? Thanks a lot.
attach my error message, CDF setting, and model library.