Home > Community > Forums > Custom IC SKILL > defining corners and run analysis from ocean

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

defining corners and run analysis from ocean 

Last post Fri, Sep 7 2007 2:35 PM by archive. 0 replies.
Started by archive 07 Sep 2007 02:35 PM. Topic has 0 replies and 1411 views
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Fri, Sep 7 2007 2:35 PM

• archive
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Jul 4 2008
    • Posts 88
    • Points 4,930
    defining corners and run analysis from ocean Reply

Hi,
    I'm trying to define my corners and analysis directly in the ocean file as I don't see the reason to use a pcf or a dcf file. The problem I have is to define the simulation that the cornerRun() is supposed to perform. Current result is just like running the cornerTool from AWD when you forget to define an ananlysis: The design i read in, all warnings and notices are printed, but no analysis is run.
    What I have is so far:

... more ocean/skill ...
    corner_analysis = t
    (when corner_analysis
    ... define tech, corners and variables ...
    analysis('tran ?stop 1n)
    cornerRun()
    )

I've been through debugging the tech, corners and variables setting so I am quite sure that it is possible to do this self-contently inside an ocean script, but cornerRun() doesn't seem to work like monteRun() where I define the analysis just before the call to monteRun() and everything works just fine. Documentation on the cor* functions does not give real help as I am probably "exhausting" the use of corner simulations.

If anybody has an idea, I would be very happy as I hope to do a final verification in batch only where the simulation file is self-content.

--
    Svenn

Originally posted in cdnusers.org by svenn
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by archive at 07 Sep 2007 02:35 PM. Topic has 0 replies.