Hi Vara,Originally posted in cdnusers.org by gilbertd3
I agree with SGG_RFIC, to use the config view is the simpliest way to do it.
However I guess you know that too.
Have you tried, changing the environment option "switchViewList"?
envOption( 'switchViewList '( "schematic" "veriloga" ) ; netlist priority is schematic view
envOption( 'switchViewList '( "veriloga" "schematic" ) ; netlist priority is veriloga view
I have used it and work in socket simulation ( spectreS ), have not tried it on other simulator.
1. set simulator, for me its spectreS
2. set design, design( "MYLIB" "MYCELL" "schematic" "r" )
3. set other common environment seting such as analysis, desVar, temp, includeFile, etc.
4. set resultDir, to separate result folder of 2 simulation
5. set switchViewList, envOption( 'switchViewList '( "schematic" "veriloga" )
6. create netlist, for me I used createFinalNetlist()
8. selectResult( 'tran ), if analysis is 'tran,
9. then store the results on a variable, resultSchem = getData( "out" )
10. set resultDir, new directory
11. set switchViewList, envOption( 'switchViewList '( "veriloga" "schematic" )
12. repeat 6 to 9, store the results to a new variable, resultVloga = getData( "out" )
13. plot the results,
plot( resultSchem )
plot( resultVloga )
plot( resultSchem-resultVloga )
By the way, load your script in a icfb CIW, i think it will not run in OCEAN prompt.
I hope this would help you on what you want to accomplish.