Home > Community > Forums > Custom IC Design > "None of the properties 'lastSchematicExtraction' or 'syLastExtraction' was found" problem

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

"None of the properties 'lastSchematicExtraction' or 'syLastExtraction' was found" problem 

Last post Mon, Feb 1 2010 6:31 PM by Andrew Beckett. 6 replies.
Started by archive 12 Nov 2007 06:45 PM. Topic has 6 replies and 4466 views
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Mon, Nov 12 2007 6:45 PM

• archive
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Jul 4 2008
    • Posts 88
    • Points 4,930
    "None of the properties 'lastSchematicExtraction' or 'syLastExtraction' was found" problem Reply

Hi, there.
    I have a project in my local computer, after I moved it to a network computer, the project can not be simulated and in CIW the following MSG is displayed.  
    Quote:

can't find the date XXXXXXX/XXXXXXX/schematic was last extracted. None of the properties 'lastSchematicExtraction' or 'syLastExtraction' was found.

I really can not get rid of this. it is very important for me. so pls help me.   Thanks.

Originally posted in cdnusers.org by julian2007
    • Post Points: 0
  • Tue, Nov 13 2007 1:27 AM

• archive
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Jul 4 2008
    • Posts 88
    • Points 4,930
    RE: "None of the properties 'lastSchematicExtraction' or 'syLastExtraction' was found" problem Reply

You need to do a check-and-save of the specified schematic. That will fix it.

Regards,

Andrew.

Originally posted in cdnusers.org by adbeckett
    • Post Points: 20
  • Sat, Sep 5 2009 8:02 AM

• niallb
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Sep 5 2009
    • Posts 2
    • Points 25
    Re: RE: "None of the properties 'lastSchematicExtraction' or 'syLastExtraction' was found" problem Reply
    Hi Andrew,

I get the same error with a calibre netlist, using config view. I've checked and saved both schematic and calibre view but still same error. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Niall.
  • Mon, Sep 7 2009 1:42 AM

Re: RE: "None of the properties 'lastSchematicExtraction' or 'syLastExtraction' was found" problem Reply

Niall,

I've seen this happening with Calibre Views with SKILL customization which is modifying it after the save. Is the Calibre view a "layout" or "schematic" type view?

It should tell you in the CIW exactly which cellView it is complaining about - it's only that one that needs "checking". Perhaps you can post the message here?

Regards,

Andrew.

• Post Points: 35
  • Tue, Sep 8 2009 8:54 AM

• niallb
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Sep 5 2009
    • Posts 2
    • Points 25
    Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply. I actually got around it by using a "layout" type view, i was having the problem with a "schematic" type view.

I'll try to post the error message for the "schematic" type view at a later date.

Thanks for your help,
    Niall.
    • Post Points: 5
  • Wed, Jan 20 2010 9:29 PM

• memory
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jan 21 2010
    • Posts 1
    • Points 20

Hi Andrew,

Actually, I'm having the same problem with Niall. I already enabled 'Masklayout' as Calibre view but still having the problem. This is the error message I'm seeing.

ERROR: Netlister: can't find the date lib_dir/circuit1/calibre was last extracted. None of the properties 'lastSchematicExtraction' or 'syLastExtraction' was found.
    Any idea why it's happening?
    Looks like this is 'check and save' related issue but I can't find 'check and save' option in layout or calibre view. It has only 'save' and I'm not sure how it's different from 'check and save' in schematic.
    Calibre view was generated successfully from layout.
    Thanks in advance,
  • Mon, Feb 1 2010 6:31 PM

You probably should report this to Mentor, as it may be their code is not marking the connectivity as correct after creation.

You can probably workaround it by opening the calibre view, and typing:

dbSetConnCurrent(cv=geGetEditCellView())
    dbSave(cv)

but you really should find out the root cause of the problem first.

Regards,

Andrew.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by archive at 12 Nov 2007 06:45 PM. Topic has 6 replies.