Home > Community > Forums > Logic Design > conformal_lec 12.0

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

conformal_lec 12.0 

Last post Wed, Feb 5 2014 6:25 PM by tstark. 1 replies.
Started by Indira S 29 Jan 2014 02:33 AM. Topic has 1 replies and 3197 views
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Wed, Jan 29 2014 2:33 AM

• Indira S
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Jan 8 2014
    • Posts 9
    • Points 80
    conformal_lec 12.0 Reply

HI

I have an RTL and netlist from DC compiler. My library files are .lib files and I read them as liberty libary files. Do I have to designate the library both to RTL and Netlist. I f I do so I get some error like cant find a pin x. So I read the library only for the revised netlist. Also in non - equivalent points, the bbox is non equivalent since pin x in revised doesnt have matching pin in golden.   

• Post Points: 20
  • Wed, Feb 5 2014 6:25 PM

• tstark
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on Mon, Jul 28 2008
    • San Jose, CA
    • Posts 40
    • Points 455
    Re: conformal_lec 12.0 Reply

Are you working with power ports? If not, it seems like the library files need to be cleaned-up.

You will need library definitions for both golden and revised or else the set-up will be incomplete.

The library cell and design code (e.g. verilog) need to match ports or else the design code is syntatically incorrect. If the cell is a black box then consider a stub model consisting of only the I/O. 

During the compare, library cells should have the same pin names to be EQ. I searched the solutions and found a document which describes some ways of handling this.

http://support.cadence.com/wps/mypoc/cos?uri=deeplinkmin:ViewSolution;solutionNumber=1820164

-ts

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by Indira S at 29 Jan 2014 02:33 AM. Topic has 1 replies.