Thanks. I tried #2 listed in your email. It may be the best option. However, it's not easy to come up with an empirical equation for Vdssat based on other operating point parameters (e.g. Vdssat=f(vgs,vds,vth,id,rout,...)). Please let me know if you know of one.
Ideally, I would like to base Vdssat on a DC sweep of Vds holding Vgs for each transistor at the operating point value. Below are the steps:
(1) Create original schematic (e.g. an op amp containing 10 transistors) and run .OP sim
(2) fprint value of Vgs and Vbs using ocean
(3) Create a new schematic copying only the transistors from original schematic
(4) Add dc voltage sources to each pin of the transistor in the new schematic using values from step 2
(5) Run a DC sweep on Vds (Vgs, Vbs is fixed to operating point value) for the new schematic
(6) Calculate Rout=deriv(Id)
(7) Create arbitrary definition: vdssatxxx is the Vds when Rout is degraded 50% from the value from Vds=Vdd/2
(8) Take this value of vdssatxxx and annotate on the schematic using schCreateNoteLabel (since I can't overwrite .dcOpInfo.info)
It's obviously a complicated solution... Please let me know if something like this already exists. I've just started to implement this with Skill and Ocean code (I'm a beginner), so please let me know of any difficulties I may run into.