Home > Community > Forums > Custom IC SKILL > Ultrasim: error measurement on internal node

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

Ultrasim: error measurement on internal node 

Last post Mon, Dec 16 2013 12:52 AM by Andrew Beckett. 1 replies.
Started by Tuyana 03 Dec 2013 07:23 AM. Topic has 1 replies and 230 views
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Tue, Dec 3 2013 7:23 AM

• Tuyana
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Dec 3 2013
    • Posts 1
    • Points 20
    Ultrasim: error measurement on internal node Reply

Hello J,

I would like to launch from a batch simulation through Ultrasim, a transient simulation. Firstly, I generate a netlist from ADE in Cadence, then I have included manually .measure line to extract value as the following syntax: .measure tran Voltage_avg  avg v(*) from = 0ns to 2ns It works well in that case for all node of my circuit. The outputs are something like that: voltage_avg@masterctrl.arefb =   4.8336e-07 But if I want to measured directly the voltage on the internal node masterctrl.arefb  as:.measure tran Volt_avg  avg v(masterctrl.arefb) from = 0ns to 2ns I’ve got the following error message: Volt_avg = failed  ignored, possibly due to nodes or elements not found I want to extract some measurement from internal nodes and I need to know the right syntax. My question is: What should I do to extract measurement on internal node ?

Many thanks JT

• Post Points: 20
  • Mon, Dec 16 2013 12:52 AM

Re: Ultrasim: error measurement on internal node Reply

Looks like a bug to me. I see the same problem in an example I tried - that same example works fine using spectre, but not with Ultrasim.

So you should report this to customer support.

Kind Regards,

Andrew.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by Tuyana at 03 Dec 2013 07:23 AM. Topic has 1 replies.