Home > Community > Forums > PCB Design > how can i set the drawing order in pcb designer 16.5

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

how can i set the drawing order in pcb designer 16.5 

Last post Wed, Aug 14 2013 6:31 AM by oldmouldy. 1 replies.
Started by Usane 14 Aug 2013 06:24 AM. Topic has 1 replies and 338 views
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Wed, Aug 14 2013 6:24 AM

• Usane
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Aug 14 2013
    • Posts 11
    • Points 145
    how can i set the drawing order in pcb designer 16.5 Reply

Hi!

First, sorry for my bad english.

I am relatively new in orcad pcb designer, layout was a little easier. i made two pcb for the same project. It is a one piece project for testing, and i want to plot the layers for personal manufacturing, and i want to print the pads with the holes. I set up the drill color to white and etch color to black and printed in color to pdf. Worked fine, the pads was printed as rings. It was visible on top layer but on bottom layer the connect lines covered the holes. After this i replaced the padstacks to a little bigger, and the visibility has changed. The holes was visible on bottom layer and was covered by connect lines on top layer. So something happened with "drawing order", and i dont know how to change it back. My question is that, how can i manipulate the "drawing order" without ripup the existing etch. Is there an easy way?

• Post Points: 20
  • Wed, Aug 14 2013 6:31 AM

• oldmouldy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Jul 15 2008
    • Woking, Surrey
    • Posts 1,454
    • Points 24,710
    Re: how can i set the drawing order in pcb designer 16.5 Reply
    Go to the Capture Marketplace from within Capture / Start Page, then OrCAD Apps, list all the apps and there is a "Prototype Plotting with Open Drill Holes" App, free download, which will get you what you need for Prototypes.
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by Usane at 14 Aug 2013 06:24 AM. Topic has 1 replies.