Home > Community > Forums > Custom IC Design > Parametric analysis in AMS simulator

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

Parametric analysis in AMS simulator 

Last post Mon, Mar 11 2013 11:03 AM by ronaldomponte. 0 replies.
Started by ronaldomponte 11 Mar 2013 11:03 AM. Topic has 0 replies and 723 views
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Mon, Mar 11 2013 11:03 AM

• ronaldomponte
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Mar 11 2013
    • Florianopolis, 00-BR
    • Posts 8
    • Points 130
    Parametric analysis in AMS simulator Reply

Hello,

I am trying to run a DC parametric analysis using the AMS simulator, but it does not give me any results.

I have realized that the 'DC analysis' in AMS simulator is only possible saving the DC operating point, which does not give me the chance to run a parametric analysis (once it does not save me any parameter value).

I still have tried to run a 'tran analysis' which gave me only the gate voltage as a plot result. The drain current was not plotted because of the following message error:

"ERROR (WIA-1006): Unable to plot expression <IT("/TN1/D" "/sim/ronaldomponte/testbench/ams/config")> because it does not evaluate to an object that can be plotted, like a waveform or parametric wave. See the Visualization & Analysis Tool documentation for information

about the types of objects that can be plotted in Visualization & Analysis Tool. Only the expressions that evaluate to those objects can be plotted."

A result search on Google have suggested an OCEAN script to solve it.

Is there another way to solve this problem? 

Can anyone help me how could I perform an DC parametric analysis running AMS simulator?

Thanks in advance. 

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by ronaldomponte at 11 Mar 2013 11:03 AM. Topic has 0 replies.