Home > Community > Forums > Custom IC Design > Bindkey syntax for Virtuoso Visualization & Analysis

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

Bindkey syntax for Virtuoso Visualization & Analysis 

Last post Tue, Nov 13 2012 1:48 PM by Andrew Beckett. 1 replies.
Started by PSGcad 13 Nov 2012 12:41 PM. Topic has 1 replies and 496 views
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Tue, Nov 13 2012 12:41 PM

• PSGcad
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jul 7 2011
    • Posts 6
    • Points 105
    Bindkey syntax for Virtuoso Visualization & Analysis Reply

Hi,

I just started working with IC6.1.5 (coming form 5.1.41 ...) and there are obviously a lot of new things. Among those new things are my bindkeys that do not all work anymore.

In Virtuoso I have found the Bindkey Editor but the syntax for the commands is different from what I had before so my question is, where can I find a document which owuld list all the various commands I can set as bindkeys? I hope there is such a document.

Thanks.

- Patrice 

• Post Points: 20
  • Tue, Nov 13 2012 1:48 PM

Re: Bindkey syntax for Virtuoso Visualization & Analysis Reply

Patrice,

The functions used in the ViVA bindkeys are currently undocumented - this is because we wanted to make sure we had the functionality bedded in before we documented the functions and then were stuck with having to support them for years. So currently they all have private-type names (beginning with underscore).

We do plan to move to having them with public names in a future release (I think IC616, but I've not checked recently).

Right now, the only available functions are those which are bound to bindkeys anyway... so you can juggle them around if you prefer the keys to be different.

Regards,

Andrew

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by PSGcad at 13 Nov 2012 12:41 PM. Topic has 1 replies.